Join the CMMN Team! Social Media Content Creator / Editor
Common Media is the sister company and Media / Marketing Provider of The Australia Exhibition Group.
AEG owns and operate a variety of large scale public exhibitions such as The Australian tattoo expo, Rites of Passage Tattoo festival and Sexpo Lifestyle Expo, currently Operating 10 Large scale events.
The brand has now diversified into a Media agency offering our proven successful strategic, operational and curative service’s to brands and partners aligning with our passion and focus of culture, entertainment, art and fashion.
The common “class” is were the creators are found, the artists, musicians, poets, writers, athletes designers and visionaries.
It is our brand focus to shine a light on the the talent and potential for tremendous devolvement of Australia’s diverse culture, brands and events.
We have thrived in developing unique marketing strategies, breaking stigmas and challenging base marketing formulas with our authentic messaging and community outreach / engagement.
About This Role
Social Media Content Creator / Editor
- Editing video content to be purposed across the following platforms
( we will consider candidates with proven skills in one focus group / Platform )
- Extremely skilled in designing / editing content in line with current social trends
- Strong experience in editing software such as premier, final cut …
- Editing Content purposed for Youtube such as Podcast’s, how to video’s, educational and brand / event recaps highlights reels
- Great grammar with ability to curate captions and copy inline with different community groups
- Graphic design abilities
- Always ahead of emerging trends in the social and influencer landscapes, providing insights and strategies in collaboration with the media team.
Why Join The Team at Common
The company’s heart and soul is driven by its exciting,unified culture with our teams happiness ,passion and solidarirty at the forefront of our daily operational process.
Sharing common values is our secret to the thriving team culture and company growth, with a common sense of passion, pride and respect for what we do and who we work with.
The company promotes and encourages individualism for our team to be their most authentic self and follow our intrinsic approach to the way they work.
Inviting new ideas and input on all occasions, feeling safe and confident to speak your mind and place you mark on the brand.
Growth is one of our company’s goals and we offer our team the opportunity to grow with the Company as helping them achieve their goals and dreams is alway’s the outcome we seek.
“Talent wins games, but team work and intelligence win Championships”
If you believe our brand could be the future home of your career please Apply Today!