Join the CMMN Team! Public Relations PR Manager
Common Media is the sister company and Media / Marketing Provider of The Australia Exhibition Group.
AEG owns and operate a variety of large scale public exhibitions such as The Australian tattoo expo, Rites of Passage Tattoo festival and Sexpo Lifestyle Expo, currently Operating 10 Large scale events.
The brand has now diversified into a Media agency offering our proven successful strategic, operational and curative service’s to brands and partners aligning with our passion and focus of culture, entertainment, art and fashion.
The common “class” is were the creators are found, the artists, musicians, poets, writers, athletes designers and visionaries.
It is our brand focus to shine a light on the the talent and potential for tremendous devolvement of Australia’s diverse culture, brands and events.
We have thrived in developing unique marketing strategies, breaking stigmas and challenging base marketing formulas with our authentic messaging and community outreach / engagement.
About This Role
Public Relations Manager
- Manage and collaborate with the media / marketing team on company brand image across socials, publications and media opportunities.
- Strategise and develop CEO’s Professional image across socials, media opportunities and networking.
- Design and implement all PR opportunities across our portfolio of events.
- Work collaborative with marketing team on marketing campaign’s, messaging and targeted audience
- Achieve ongoing brand growth and publicity.
- Keep across emerging trends in the social and influencer landscapes, providing insights to the team
- Design internal copy assets.
- Respond to media enquiries
- Attend events and direct on site media ops.
- Work with media budgets.
Why Join The Team at Common
The company’s heart and soul is driven by its exciting,unified culture with our teams happiness ,passion and solidarirty at the forefront of our daily operational process.
Sharing common values is our secret to the thriving team culture and company growth, with a common sense of passion, pride and respect for what we do and who we work with.
The company promotes and encourages individualism for our team to be their most authentic self and follow our intrinsic approach to the way they work.
Inviting new ideas and input on all occasions, feeling safe and confident to speak your mind and place you mark on the brand.
Growth is one of our company’s goals and we offer our team the opportunity to grow with the Company as helping them achieve their goals and dreams is alway’s the outcome we seek.
“Talent wins games, but team work and intelligence win Championships”
If you believe our brand could be the future home of your career please Apply Today!